Integrative Somatic Trauma Therapist
SomatiQ™ Breathwork Practitioner
Sakina is an Integrative Somatic Trauma Therapist and Somatic Breathwork Practitioner based out of Central Florida. She brings people to a space of clarity and connection within themselves through embodiment practices so that they may step into the world from a place of TRUTH instead of their wounds. She truly believes that if you are unaware of what your breath and body can do for you, you are not even truly alive yet. Breathwork invites you to deepen your presence and mind-body awareness, feeling the full spectrum of the human experience.
Sakina continues to study under the leading names in Mind-body connection, Trauma, and Somatic Experiencing, including Gabor Mate, Peter Levine, Bessel Van der Kolk, and more. Her extensive research and studies have landed her in a space of deep understanding of the mind-body connection while rapidly growing a community of clients that are transforming and living out their fullest potential- making her a powerhouse of trauma-informed nervous system regulation and conscious community in Central Florida.
Sakina is known for her group sessions that provide a safe container for people to express themselves, feel fully, and process their experiences with supported integration. She is also available for 1 on 1 and small group sessions.
If you are ready to bring forth your desires from a space of clarity and connection to yourself, or if you’d like to book Sakina for a session, feel free to connect with Sakina through Instagram or email.
Who is SomatiQ™ Breathwork for?
Anyone looking for:
- Releasing of trauma, stress or anxiety
- Stress Management
- Nervous System Regulation
- Clarity within Life
- Seeking their own personal transformation
SomatiQ™ Breathwork might be right for you if…
- You desire to clear out mental/emotional blockages.
- You are looking to release suppressed emotions, trauma, anxiety or stress .
- You want to move through whatever is holding you back from creating the life you truly want.
- You desire a safe container to express the emotions that have laid dormant within your nervous system.
- You want to connect to a high version of yourself.